The growing trend of Human Resources Outsourcing is based upon two primary strategies:
- To save direct expenditure on administrative functions, which do not directly contribute to the company profit, such as payroll, benefits administration and recruitment.
- To focus employed staff on the core business, so that cash is generated through improved productivity.
Commonly outsourced services are payroll, recruitment and employee and benefits administration. Many firms find it most productive to outsource their entire human resources functions, thereby using the skills of their existing employees in areas directly connected to their core business.
Whether your organization employees a Human Resources associate on a full-time basis, or has an employee that juggles several job duties in addition to Human Resources, we can help. We specialize in enhancing your company’s Human Resources’ value by handling time-consuming and unproductive tasks, and by helping to develop the organization through consulting and training services.
We help by:
- Listening to your business needs.
- Identifying customized HR solution to meet those needs.
- Enhancing client business through proven value-added HR systems.
- Furnishing tools to facilitate increased production and profits.
- Maximizing associate performance.
- Managing client risk cost-effectively.
- Streamlining administrative processes for maximum return on investment.
- Delivering superb client service and support before, during and after implementation.