While more than 85 percent of small businesses outsource their payroll, today’s services must do more than just process paychecks. Successful payroll platforms also integrate payroll and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). Our cloud-based technology does just that. Our platform combines payroll and HRIS providing valuable tracking and reporting information that is useful for both accounting and HR departments.
HR Affiliates provides payroll processing that is done on time, every time. We also go beyond just issuing checks and filing taxes. We constantly update our platform to ensure compliance with mandatory changes and to surpass client expectations. Our user-friendly online Employer Self-Service features a unique design to provide you and your employees with immediate access to information.
Some of the specific details of our payroll and benefit services include:
- Processing payroll checks each cycle with live checks and/or direct deposit
- Withholding and pay deductions, handling garnishments, etc.
- Processing and reconciling payroll tax returns
- Issuing annual employee W-2’s
- Tracking worker’s compensation, time and attendance
- Providing standard payroll reports
- Assuring proper documentation with employee payroll information
- Retaining records
- Coordinating and advising on benefit plan renewals and design
- Managing open enrollment and communications
- Enrolling and maintaining employee benefit plan data
- Enrolling and maintaining employee FSA, 401(k), 403(b), IRA plan, etc.
- Reconciling monthly benefit invoices
- Providing FMLA, COBRA tracking, administration and communications
- Providing updates on healthcare reform changes
- Online access for employer and employee
- Payroll and benefit information
Complementing our payroll and benefit services, a dedicated team of Human Resource experts can also provide your business with “added value” in such areas as:
- Policy and employee handbook development
- Job descriptions
- Staffing and recruiting
- Forms and postings
- Record keeping and documentation
- Wage and salary administration
- Compensation plans and strategies
- Employee relations and documentation
- Regulatory compliance
- HR process audits
- Training and organizational development