Triple Your Top Dollar by Outsourcing Recruiting
By far one of the most important stages of the employee life cycle is recruiting — where the cycle begins. Recruiting top talent can be difficult, therefore it’s important to incorporate it in your overall business strategy. Employees are the most beneficial asset to your business. The success of your company is dependent on the employees you hire. Recruiting should be a line item represented at the top of your business strategy — not an afterthought. Let’s face it, recruiting can be costly. It is however an investment in the future of your business. Outsourcing to HR Affiliates can save you thousands of dollars while yielding positive results along the way. We offer an hourly rate for clients to ensure your business needs are met.
Prep for the Process
What exactly does the recruiting process entail? To put it simply, recruiting is the beginning of everything in business. As HR partners, our first objective is to understand the requirements of each position within your company, and how they work together collectively. We count on your hiring managers to familiarize us with the in’s and out’s of your company, specifically your company culture. We seek qualified applicants on job boards, social media, and through networking. As the resumes pour in, we sift and separate, then the review process begins. After this, we conduct phone interviews to learn more about the candidate, specifically gauging their interest and motivation. Once candidates are selected for on-site interviews, we’ll even take care of the scheduling. Companies in 2020 are leveraging personality and behavioral assessments, so we’re able to provide those as needed. Now that you’ve been introduced to our process — we want to provide you with a list that hones in on the advantages of outsourcing recruiting to HR.
- Reduced Turnover Rates. High turnover rates cost money in lost or interrupted productivity.
- Streamlined Recruitment Efforts. Eliminate confusion by keeping candidates, hiring managers, and executives well-informed throughout the hiring process.
- Greater Coordination Between Recruiting and Onboarding. After hiring the right candidates, we’ll start the onboarding process to ensure employees understand their role.
- Improved Recruiting Effectiveness. Our ability to reach passive candidates is crucial, as well as a more efficient use of recruiting resources.
- Ensured Talent Pooling. We actively engage with all candidates, and create a community for future hiring.
- Reduction of Cost. Every day that passes with a position unfulfilled, your company loses money. Outsourcing recruiting saves companies money in the long-run, while increasing profitability.
Now, more than ever, businesses need to stand out from their competitors. HR Affiliates is here to establish a recruiting strategy that exceeds your expectations. We’re committed to adding the most fitting candidates to your team to guarantee success.
Be in Good Hands With HR Affiliates
Our job isn’t complete until the employee life cycle is fulfilled. Though the employee life cycle begins with recruiting, there are a string of components that follow, and each piece is part of a bigger picture. Without HR partners on your side, your business runs the risk of overlooking steps that are fundamental to your growth. From keeping your business in compliance, to helping define your company culture, HR Affiliates is here to make your team a winning one.