We’ll use this page to keep you up to date on information about COVID-19 as it relates to you, your business, and your employees.
• Comprehensive FAQ’S For Employers OnThe COVID-19 Coronavirus
• Families First Coronavirus Act (H.R. 6201)
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act—Employee Paid Leave Rights
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice – FAQs
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act—Questions And Answers
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act Leave Flow Charts
• Employee Rights
• CARES Act Notice
• One Louisville_COVID19 Response Fund
• Unemployment Resources
• Unemployment Insurance – Employer Handbook for COVID-19
• Getting Back to Business
• FFCRA Leave Extensions Available – What you need to know now
Reach out to us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please spread the word, and help us keep as many people employed as possible.
COVID-19 Disclaimer: HR Affiliates cannot provide legal, accounting or tax advice and is not liable for issues, interpretations and discussions related to COVID-19. We are relying on general information that is made available and being revised or changing on a regular basis. The general information we provide is not a substitute for professional advice you should receive from attorneys, accountants or other professional advisors. HR Affiliates disclaims any and all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of provided to the fullest extent permitted by law. Do not act or refrain from acting upon the information contained in this document without seeking professional or other advice.